Terms of service
Our Gift Cards are available for all treatments and products, are non-refundable and must be produced at the time of use. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The Garden Room cannot accept liability for lost gift cards..
Our expert team will be delighted to assist you if you need advice.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. Late arrival will result in a shortened treatment time, however treatments will still be charged at full price or the treatment can not be carried out at all but you will still be charged.
To cancel or change an appointment a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required or 100% charge may be applied. Appointments missed will be charged at full price.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased from The Garden Room. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to request a deposit in order to secure an appointment. Any changes to the appointment must be made in accordance to the cancellation policy.
All pricing subject to consultation. Our prices are subject to change without notice.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies expressly exclude:
· all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
· any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
· loss of income or revenue;
· loss of business;
· loss of profits or contracts;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of data;
· loss of goodwill;
· wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.